- A low mound of volcanic origin, occasionally emitting smoke or vapor.
- a minimal, oven-shaped mound, typical in volcanic regions, emitting smoke and vapours from its edges and summit.
- the lowest, oven-shaped mound, typical in volcanic regions, and emitting smoke and vapors from its sides and summit.
- In geol., a minimal oven-shaped mound, typical inside volcanic districts of South America, typically emitting from the sides and summit hot smoke as well as other vapors.
Sentence for "hornito"
- When the hornito started, we needed…
Urban Dictionary for "hornito"