- A part of a filament of a cyanobacterium that detaches and grows by cell unit into a brand new filament.
- a tiny, motile filament, created by some cyanobacteria, that detaches and develops by cell unit into a fresh filament
- A chain of tiny cells in certain algæ, by which the plant is propagated.
- In botany, a unique reproductive human anatomy when you look at the nostocs, getting the kind of a chain of roundish cells, from which new cœnobia are formed. Additionally hormogone, hormogon.
Sentence for "hormogonium"
- Cyanobacteria reproduce asexually, and some methods…