- The integrating of identical stages when you look at the manufacturing or advertising and marketing procedure underneath the ownership or control over a single administration company.
- consumption into an individual firm of several companies mixed up in exact same standard of manufacturing and revealing resources at that amount
- Definition for "horizontal integration"
- The integrating of identical stages when you look…
- View More
- Antonym for "horizontal integration"
- Hypernym for "horizontal integration"