- A gymnastics device composed of just one bar mounted approximately eight foot over the surface and useful for moving maneuvers. Also called high bar.
- A horizontally-aligned club utilized in gymnastics, where acts of swinging are carried out.
- A gymnastics event using the horizontal club.
- The dash sign (―) (used to introduce quoted text)
- gymnastic equipment composed of a bar supported in a horizontal position by uprights at both stops
Synonym for "horizontal bar"
Hypernym for "horizontal bar"
Sports Dictionary for "horizontal bar"
- The horizontal or large bar utilizes…