- stye, sty. Contamination of a sebaceous gland of the eyelid. It is distinguished from a chalazion, that is perhaps not contaminated, but a cyst created from an impacted meibomian gland of eyelid.
- a little cyst upon the eyelid, resembling a grain of barley; a sty.
- In pathology, a sty or tiny inflammatory tumor in the side of the eyelid.
- disease of this sebaceous gland of this eyelid
Sentence for "hordeolum"
- Stye-The scientific name for a stye…
Synonym for "hordeolum"
Hypernym for "hordeolum"