- developing once one hour; hourly.
- related to an hour or so or hours.
- Occurring hourly; hourly.
- Having a duration of one time; having a somewhat quick extent; placed on fruits which go off rapidly.
- Of or with respect to an hour; noting the hours.
- Occurring once an hour or so; continuing an hour; hourly; ephemeral.
- relating to the hours
- A book containing the divine offices for the numerous canonical hours.
- A narrative or account that is held hourly.
- a strategy or programme that gives the hours at which events are to happen; a timetable; a horarium.
- with respect to one hour; noting the hours: as, the horary circle.
- Continuing or enduring an hour; happening once an hour or so; hourly.
- Definition for "horary"
- Sentence for "horary"
- Very concrete, down-to-earth, and grounded in…
- View More
- Synonym for "horary"
- Cross Reference for "horary"
- Same Context for "horary"