- A fetter for horses, or cattle, whenever turned out to graze; -- chiefly utilized in the plural.
- A fetter for ponies, or cattle, whenever ended up to graze; -- chiefly utilized in the plural.
- A fetter or shackle for the legs of horses or other pets when ended up to graze, to avoid them from jumping or straying: made use of mainly inside plural.
- To impede by a hopple; to connect your toes of (a horse or a cow) loosely together; to hamper; to hobble.
- Fig.: To entangle; to hamper.
- To fetter or hamper the legs, at the time of a horse, to stop leaping or straying; hobble; thus, to trammel; entangle.
- To use (a horse) so as to change its gait mechanically.
- band the foreleg and hind leg collectively for each part (of a horse) to keep the feet on the same part transferring unison
- Definition for "hopple"
- A fetter for horses, or cattle, whenever turned…
- View More
- Sentence for "hopple"
- Synonym for "hopple"
- Verb Forms for "hopple"
- Rhyme for "hopple"
- Hypernym for "hopple"
- Urban Dictionary for "hopple"