- hop choosing, the rehearse of picking hops; for Londoners a holiday duration in the hop landscapes of Kent.
- A shift from a single energy-state to another by an electron in an atom.
- The act of 1 whom, or whatever, hops; a jumping, frisking, or dance.
- A gathering of hops.
- The work of one who hops or dances. Especially
- a-dance; a hop; a country fair or aftermath at which dance is a principal entertainment.
- a-game of prison-bars, in which the people get through the online game.
- The work or profession of selecting hops from vines; hop-picking.
- Present participle of hop.
Sentence for "hopping"
Phrases for "hopping"
Rhyme for "hopping"
Verb Stem for "hopping"