- A handbasket.
- A dish employed by miners to measure ore.
- a child in hands.
- A hand basket; also, a dish utilized by miners for calculating ore.
- a baby in hands.
- A hand-basket.
- In mining, the meal used by miners to measure ore in.
- In glass-making, a conical vessel suspended from the ceiling, containing sand and liquid when it comes to use of the cutter: sometimes known as a hopper, from its similarity on hopper of a mill.
- An infant in hands.
- To get.
Sentence for "hoppet"
- Vad lyckan bröt, kan hon försona,…
- View More