- A Eurasian clover (Trifolium agrarium) or certainly one of its relatives, having little yellow flower heads that resemble hops whenever withered.
- a species of yellowish clover having heads like hops in tiny (Trifolium agrarium, and Trifolium procumbens).
- clover native to Ireland with yellowish plants; frequently considered the real or initial shamrock
- prostrate European natural herb with tiny yellowish plants and curved black colored pods; naturalized in the united states
Definition for "hop clover"
- A Eurasian clover (Trifolium agrarium) or certainly one…
Hypernym for "hop clover"