- A disease in cattle consisting of infection for the stomach by fuel, frequently brought on by eating a lot of green meals.
- A disease in cattle consisting in infection regarding the stomach by fuel, ordinarily due to consuming too-much green meals; tympany; bloating.
- A disease of cattle where the tummy is inflated with gasoline, caused generally speaking by consuming an excessive amount of green meals. Also hove.
- Definition for "hoove"
- A disease in cattle consisting of infection for…
- View More
- Sentence for "hoove"
- Synonym for "hoove"
- Urban Dictionary for "hoove"