- a friendly performance by people vocalists, typically with participation because of the audience.
- Informal An unidentified or unidentifiable gizmo.
- A Placeholder word for a nonspecific or forgotten thing (see thingamajig, whatchamacallit)
- a casual, festive overall performance by people vocalists, usually including market participation by using acoustic tools.
- a friendly social gathering or show featuring mainly people tracks, sometimes dancing, and in which the audience usually participates inside singing.
- just like whatchamacallit; a thingumbob.
Sentence for "hootenanny"
Synonym for "hootenanny"
Variant for "hootenanny"
Urban Dictionary for "hootenanny"
- (n.) celebratory event presented in the…