- A clothes fastener comprising a little dull steel hook this is certainly placed in a corresponding cycle or eyelet.
- A latch composed of a hook which placed in a screw attention.
- A matched hook and an eye (cycle into that your hook can fit), useful for fastening.
- one of the tiny line hooks and loops for fastening collectively the opposite edges of a garment, etc.
- See hook and eye, under hook.
- some sort of fastener applied to clothes
- Definition for "hook and eye"
- A clothes fastener comprising a little dull steel…
- View More
- Hyponym for "hook and eye"
- Hypernym for "hook and eye"
- Same Context for "hook and eye"