- some of numerous shrubs or vines for the genus Lonicera, having opposing leaves, fragrant, typically paired tubular plants, and small fruits.
- some of numerous comparable or associated plants.
- some of the many species of arching shrubs and climbing vines associated with the genus Lonicera in Caprifoliaceae family, many with sweet smelling, bell-shaped blossoms.
- One of several types of flowering flowers, much-admired with their beauty, plus some because of their scent.
- A name of upright or climbing shrubs of the genus Lonicera, natural order Caprifoliaceœ, natives of the temperate parts of both hemispheres.
- A plant of other genus.
- The flower of any of above flowers.
- along with regarding the plants for the typical honeysuckle; “a combination of pale pink as well as paler yellow.”
- shrub or vine for the genus Lonicera
- shrubby tree with silky foliage and spikes of cylindrical yellow nectarous blossoms
- columbine of east the united states having long-spurred red flowers
- Definition for "honeysuckle"
- some of numerous shrubs or vines for the…
- View More
- Sentence for "honeysuckle"
- I stumbled on foundations of long-gone…
- View More
- Hypernym for "honeysuckle"
- Cross Reference for "honeysuckle"
- Same Context for "honeysuckle"
- Urban Dictionary for "honeysuckle"