- An erect bushy shrub (Lambertia formosa) of eastern Australian Continent having terminal groups of red plants producing much nectar.
- The Australian shrub (Protea mellifera) whoever blossoms give honey copiously.
- An evergreen shrub associated with the genus Melianthus, a native associated with Cape of great Hope. The blossoms yield much honey.
- A plant of the genus Melianthus, decorative bushes through the Cape of great Hope, the plants that yield much honey.
- Same as honey-plant, 2. See
- In Australian Continent, a tall evergreen shrub for the family Proteaceæ, Lambertia formosa: so-named through the large quantity of nectar within its plants.
- Australian shrub whoever plants give honey copiously
- erect bushy shrub of eastern Australia having terminal clusters of red flowers yielding much nectar
- Australian shrub whoever flowers give honey copiously
- erect bushy shrub of east Australia having terminal clusters of red plants producing much nectar
Sentence for "honeyflower"
Synonym for "honeyflower"
Hypernym for "honeyflower"
Equivalent for "honeyflower"