- A past tense and a past participle of honey.
- Containing, filled with, or sweetened with honey.
- Ingratiating; sugary: honeyed terms.
- nice; dulcet: a honeyed vocals.
- sweetened, with, or as if with, honey
- sugary, syrupy
- dulcet or mellifluous
- Covered with honey.
- Sweet, .
- with honey included
- pleasing towards the ear
- Covered with, abounding in, or as nice as honey.
- Hence Sweet; dulcet; soothing; mollifying: because, honeyed terms.
Sentence for "honeyed"
Equivalent for "honeyed"
Verb Stem for "honeyed"
Urban Dictionary for "honeyed"
- Mesmerizing to check out - Luscious,…