- a type of melon (Cucumis melo) having a smooth whitish skin and green skin. Also known as winter season melon.
- a melon with sweet green skin and a smooth greenish-white skin.
- a kind of winter season melon (Cucumis melo inodorus) linked to the muskmelon (Cucumis melo reticulatus), but having a smooth pale yellowish-green skin and sweet, juicy, light green skin. Its a little ovoid in form, commonly about 8 to 10 ins long-on the long axis.
- the fruit of a number of wintertime melon vine; a large smooth greenish-white melon with pale green skin
- any of many different muskmelon vines having good fresh fruit with a smooth white skin and white or greenish flesh that does not have a musky smell
Hypernym for "honeydew melon"
- winter melon
- View More