- A structure of hexagonal, thin-walled cells made of beeswax by honeybees to put up honey and larvae.
- some thing resembling this construction in configuration or pattern.
- A structure of hexagonal cells made by bees mainly of wax, to put up their particular larvae and for keeping the honey to give the larvae also to give by themselves during cold weather.
- Any framework resembling a honeycomb.
- voids remaining in cement caused by failure of this mortar to effortlessly fill the areas among coarse aggregate particles.
- Manufactured material used make light, rigid structural elements using a sandwich design.
- A mass of hexagonal waxen cells, created by bees, and employed by all of them to keep their honey and their particular eggs.
- Any compound, as a easting of iron, some worm-eaten lumber, or of triple, etc., perforated with cells like a honeycomb.
- A structure of wax of a firm texture, comprising hexagonal cells with concave bottoms ranged side-by-side, created by bees the reception of honey as well as their particular eggs.
- Sweet one; darling: a trivial term of endearment. Compare honey, 3.
- Any substance, as a casting of iron, etc., having cells like those of a honeycomb.
- especially In mammalogy, the reticulum or second belly of a ruminant. See cut under ruminant.
- a structure of small hexagonal cells manufactured from beeswax by bees and familiar with store honey and larvae
- a framework of hexagonal cells resembling the honeycomb built by bees
- To fill with holes or compartments; riddle: cliffs which were honeycombed with caves and grottoes.
- To form in or protect with a pattern that way of a honeycomb.
- To riddle something with holes, particularly in these types of a pattern.
- penetrate thoroughly and into every part
- carve a honeycomb pattern into
- make filled with cavities, like a honeycomb
- To fill with cells or holes, as timber or planet, by perforation or excavation, in the manner of a honeycomb.
- Definition for "honeycomb"
- A structure of hexagonal, thin-walled cells made of…
- View More
- Sentence for "honeycomb"
- Verb Forms for "honeycomb"
- Phrases for "honeycomb"
- Hypernym for "honeycomb"
- Cross Reference for "honeycomb"
- Same Context for "honeycomb"
- Urban Dictionary for "honeycomb"
- yayo another slan drug term referencing…
- View More