- The fresh fruit of either of two trees having sweetish berries: (a) a vintage World hackberry (Celtis australis). (b) within the western Indies, the genip (Melicocca bijuga).
- The berry of Celtis australis.
- The berry of Melicocca bijuga.
- exotic American tree bearing a tiny delicious fresh fruit with green leathery epidermis and sweet juicy translucent pulp
- Definition for "honeyberry"
- Sentence for "honeyberry"
- Curves of nectarine honeyberry lemonsuckle rosewater.
- View More
- Hypernym for "honeyberry"