- of a function of a couple of variables where the proportion of the partial derivatives depends just from the proportion regarding the factors, maybe not their particular price
- where the proportion of products demanded depends only regarding the proportion of their costs
- the relationship of a microcosm to a macrocosm
- In geometry, comparable and likewise put; in homology with regards to the range at infinity as axis of homology.
- A transformation which changes every plane figure into a homothetic figure.
Sentence for "homothetic"
- What homothetic objects, other than the…
Etymologically Related for "homothetic"