- Similarity of stratigraphic arrangement and fossils in noncontemporaneous or commonly separated geologic build up.
- similarity in arrangement of components
- likewise in arrangement of components; -- the contrary of heterotaxy.
- a phrase introduced into geology by Huxley, to state the concept of similarity of arrangement or of order in the fossiliferous deposits of varied areas, while not always including that of contemporaneity in identical: against heterotaxis.
Sentence for "homotaxis"
- But the moment the geologist has…
- View More