- obtaining the exact same pronunciation.
- homophonic; sounding the same
- Of or pertaining to a homophone or homophony.
- characteristic for the event of words of various origins which are pronounced exactly the same way
- of the identical pitch; of like noise.
- In philology: Agreeing in sound but varying in good sense. See homophone, 2.
- Expressing exactly the same noise or letter with another: since, a homophonous hieroglyphic.
Sentence for "homophonous"
- Cisco's homophonous handset came first (in…
Cross Reference for "homophonous"
Etymologically Related for "homophonous"
Same Context for "homophonous"