Definition for "homophonic"
Sentence for "homophonic"
Synonym for "homophonic"
Equivalent for "homophonic"
Same Context for "homophonic"
Urban Dictionary for "homophonic"
- Having the exact same sound.
- Having or characterized by a single melodic range with accompaniment.
- having the same sound; being homophones
- having just one, accompanied, melodic line; maybe not polyphonic
- Originally, sounding alike; of the same pitch; unisonous; monodic.
- today utilized for basic balance, note against note, rather than polyphonic balance, when the a few parts move individually, each using its very own melody.
- revealing equivalent sound by an unusual combination of letters.
- having one melodic range with accompaniment
- obtaining the same noise