- the standard or problem of being homonymous.
- The property of being a homonym.
- Sameness of title or designation; identity in relations.
- Sameness of title or designation of things or persons that are different; ambiguity.
- Sameness of name with a difference of definition; ambiguity; equivocation; specifically, in philology, the character of homonyms.
- the relation between two terms being spelled the same way but differ in definition and/or relation between two words being pronounced exactly the same way but differ in indicating
Sentence for "homonymy"
- The traditional translations of equivocal, univocal…
Synonym for "homonymy"
Hypernym for "homonymy"
Cross Reference for "homonymy"