- of nature of a homonym; homonymic.
- having the same title as another
- of or with respect to a homonym
- obtaining the same name or designation; standing in identical connection; -- in opposition to heteronymous.
- Having the same title or designation, but various definition or connection; ergo, equivocal; ambiguous.
- of or related to or being homonyms
- Of the same name; expressed or described as the exact same term.
- Having the same sound, but different significations or origins, or applied to different things; equivocal; uncertain; particularly, in philology, of character of homonyms. See homonym, 2.
- Definition for "homonymous"
- Sentence for "homonymous"
- The story centres around Ookami Ryouko,…
- View More
- Synonym for "homonymous"
- Cross Reference for "homonymous"