- Having an identical evolutionary source; homologous.
- Having to do with homology.
- Of an adjective, explaining itself.
- with respect to homology; having a structural affinity proceeding from, or base upon, that form of relation called homology.
- comparable in evolutionary source but not in purpose
- related to or characterized by homology; having a structural affinity: distinguished from analogical, and in opposition to adaptive. See homology.
- In geometry, being in homology or jet viewpoint, as two numbers in one airplane.
Sentence for "homological"
- Besides this, Heidegger includes all sciences…
Synonym for "homological"
Equivalent for "homological"