- hawaii or top-notch becoming spelt homographically; the state or top-notch present as homographs.
- That approach to spelling by which every noise is represented by an individual character, which indicates that sound and no other.
- A relation between two numbers, in a way that to virtually any point of the one corresponds one and but one point inside other, and vise versa. Thus, a tangent line moving on a circle cuts two fixed tangents of the circle in two sets of things that are homographic.
- In orthography, the representation of each and every sound by a unique character, that is useful for that sound alone.
- In geometry, the connection between homographic numbers.
Sentence for "homography"
- He based this on the homophony…
- View More