- Having all flowers alike with regards to the stamens and pistils.
- Having all flowers of a plant alike in respect into stamens and pistils.
- In botany, having stamens and pistils of the identical height in people of exactly the same species, as some hermaphrodite flowers: just like homostyled, and against dimorphous. Compare heterogonous.
- In biology, characterized by direct development, without metamorphosis or alternation of generations.
- Definition for "homogonous"
- Having all flowers alike with regards to the…
- View More
- Sentence for "homogonous"
- Phrases for "homogonous"