- Having one sort of flower for a passing fancy plant.
- Having stamens and pistils that mature at the same time.
- Having all of the plants alike.
- Having all the blossoms alike; -- stated of these composite plants as Eupatorium, and also the thistels.
- In botany, having all of the florets hermaphrodite, as particular grasses and composite plants; bearing one variety of flowers.
- Of or regarding homogamy or assortative mating. Also homogamic.
- Definition for "homogamous"
- Having one sort of flower for a passing…
- View More
- Sentence for "homogamous"
- Cross Reference for "homogamous"