- A primate for the family members Hominidae, of which Homo sapiens may be the just extant types.
- Any primate of the family Hominidae. Most of the great apes (people, chimpanzees, bonobos, gorillas and orangutans).
- the Hominidæ; a person.
- a primate regarding the family members Hominidae
- of Hominidae
- characterizing your family Hominidae, which includes Homo sapiens and extinct types of manlike animals
- Definition for "hominid"
- A primate for the family members Hominidae, of…
- View More
- Sentence for "hominid"
- Phrases for "hominid"
- Equivalent for "hominid"
- Same Context for "hominid"