- The art of preaching (especially the use of rhetoric in theology).
- The art of preaching; that branch of theology which treats of homilies or sermons, and the best method of preparing and delivering them.
- The art of preaching; that branch of useful theology which treats associated with the structure and distribution of sermons also spiritual discourses.
- the branch of theology that deals with sermons and homilies
- the skill of preaching
- Definition for "homiletics"
- Sentence for "homiletics"
- Hypernym for "homiletics"