Definition for "homestretch"
- The percentage of a racetrack from the last…
Sentence for "homestretch"
Phrases for "homestretch"
Hypernym for "homestretch"
Etymologically Related for "homestretch"
Same Context for "homestretch"
- The percentage of a racetrack from the last move to the conclusion range.
- Informal the last phases of an undertaking.
- the ultimate stretch of a race track
- the past section of some task (example. a speech)
- the straight part of a racetrack causing the conclusion line.
- The last or concluding part of any extended activity which has had a certain summary; the ultimate stage of every task.
- See under Home, a.
- the straight stretch of a racetrack ultimately causing the final range
- the termination of an enterprise
- that element of a race training course between your last bend additionally the winning post.