- A house, specifically a farmhouse, with adjoining structures and land.
- legislation Property designated by a householder while the householder's home and protected for legal reasons from forced sale to meet debts.
- Land reported by a settler or squatter, specially underneath the Homestead Act.
- where your residence is.
- a house along with surrounding land and buildings, specifically on a farm
- the area that is your home
- A cluster of a few homes occupied by an extended household
- The home place; a home and inclosure or surface straight away associated with it.
- The home or chair of a family; host to source.
- your home and appurtenant land and structures had because of the head of a family group, and occupied by him along with his family.
- a family group's dwelling-place, with all the inclosure or floor instantly contiguous; an abode; a property.
- in-law, genuine residential property possessed because of the mind of a family and occupied because of the household as a home.
- Native seat; station or place of residence.
- Identical To Homestead Act.
- land acquired through the US general public lands by filing accurate documentation and residing on and cultivating it in homestead law
- home and adjacent grounds occupied by a family group
- home that is generally a farmhouse and adjoining land
- to stay and farm land, specially under the Homestead Act.
- To claim and settle (land) as a homestead.
- to obtain or decide on land as a homestead.
- settle land written by the us government and entertain it as a homestead
- to get together's established homestead or residence.
- Definition for "homestead"
- A house, specifically a farmhouse, with adjoining structures…
- View More
- Sentence for "homestead"
- Verb Forms for "homestead"
- Phrases for "homestead"
- Hypernym for "homestead"
- Cross Reference for "homestead"
- Same Context for "homestead"
- Urban Dictionary for "homestead"
- to accomplish activities that could be…
- View More