- Chemistry A close similarity into the crystal kinds of unlike substances.
- Mathematics a continuing bijection between two numbers whoever inverse is also continuous.
- a continuous bijection in one topological area to some other, with constant inverse.
- a similarity in crystal framework of unrelated substances
- A near similarity of crystalline forms between unlike chemical compounds. See isomorphism.
- Similarity in crystalline form, yet not necessarily in chemical structure.
- just like isomorphism.
- In addition homeomorphism.
Sentence for "homeomorphism"
- A homeomorphism is, essentially, a one-to-one…
Cross Reference for "homeomorphism"
Same Context for "homeomorphism"
Variant for "homeomorphism"