- certainly one of several genes with a shared nucleotide segment which can be active in the development of bodily segmentation during embryologic development.
- Any of a number of genes that share a typical series of DNA as they are active in the regulation of morphogenesis
- one of various comparable homeotic genes which are associated with bodily segmentation during embryonic development
- Definition for "homeobox gene"
- certainly one of several genes with a shared…
- View More
- Medical Dictionary for "homeobox gene"