- The property of being homely.
- The quality involving residence; domesticity
- Domesticity; proper care of house.
- expertise; closeness.
- Plainness; want of elegance or beauty.
- Coarseness; convenience; want of sophistication.
- their state or quality of being homely, in almost any feeling of that term.
- domestic administration.
- Familiarity; closeness.
- having a drab or dowdy quality; lacking stylishness or style
- an appearance that's not appealing or stunning
- Definition for "homeliness"
- Sentence for "homeliness"
- It doesn't help that her homeliness…
- View More
- Synonym for "homeliness"
- Hypernym for "homeliness"
- Same Context for "homeliness"