- An anticholinergic medicine that inhibits muscarinic acetylcholine receptors and so the parasympathetic neurological system.
- An alkaloid, prepared from atropine, and from other resources. Its chemically linked to atropine, and it is useful for the same function.
- An alkaloid (C16H21NO3) crystallizing in colorless prisms that are deliquescent, but difficultly dissolvable in water.
- Definition for "homatropine"
- An anticholinergic medicine that inhibits muscarinic acetylcholine receptors…
- View More
- Sentence for "homatropine"