- A piece of soft sandstone useful for scouring the wooden porches of a ship.
- A block of smooth sandstone utilized for scrubbing the wooden porches of a ship, frequently with sand and seawater; sometimes called a bible.
- A stone used by seamen for scrubbing the porches of vessels.
- A soft sandstone used by seamen for scrubbing the decks of a ship. Begin to see the extract.
- a soft sandstone used for scrubbing the decks of a ship
- To scrub or scour with a piece of soft sandstone.
- To scrub with a holystone, once the deck of a vessel.
- To scrub the porches with a holystone.
- scrub with a holystone
- To scrub with holystone, whilst the deck of a vessel.
Sentence for "holystone"
Verb Forms for "holystone"
Hypernym for "holystone"