- Obtaining nutrition because of the intake of organic product, as creatures do.
- Obtaining nutrition, as most pets, by the ingestion of organic matter.
- getting nutrition as pets do by consuming complex natural matter
- totally like an animal in mode of nourishment; maybe not holophytic nor saprophytic: stated of some infusorians.
- Definition for "holozoic"
- Obtaining nutrition because of the intake of organic…
- View More
- Sentence for "holozoic"
- Synonym for "holozoic"
- Cross Reference for "holozoic"