- Of or relating to the phase of youngster language development described as making use of single-word utterances.
- composed of an individual word, including "get." or "Whatever."
- Pertaining to the phase of development in which a kid produces quick one-word utterances.
- articulating a phrase or sentence in one single term, -- as is the actual situation when you look at the aboriginal languages of America.
- obtaining the power of a whole expression, as a word or gesture; expressive of a sentence, or of a very complex concept.
- Definition for "holophrastic"
- Sentence for "holophrastic"
- According to Merriam-Webster, the first definition…
- View More
- Synonym for "holophrastic"
- Etymologically Related for "holophrastic"