- Causing no loss in light; placed on reflectors which throw back the rays of light without perceptible loss.
- Causing no reduced light; -- put on reflectors which throw-back the rays of light without perceptible loss.
- In optics, with respect to a holophote; reflecting or refracting rays of light in the desired course without perceptible reduction: as, a holophotal reflector.
- Definition for "holophotal"
- Causing no loss in light; placed on reflectors…
- View More
- Sentence for "holophotal"