- Having as numerous airplanes as required for total symmetry in confirmed crystal system.
- Having as much plane faces as needed for the greatest degree of balance in its system
- Having all airplanes required by total symmetry, -- against hemihedral.
- In mineralogy, having all comparable edges or angles similarly replaced, as a crystal.
- Definition for "holohedral"
- Having as numerous airplanes as required for total…
- View More
- Antonym for "holohedral"
- Cross Reference for "holohedral"
- Etymologically Related for "holohedral"