- A document written completely into the handwriting of the individual whoever trademark it bears.
- See hologram.
- A hologram.
- A handwritten document, specifically a letter, deed, or will, this is certainly exclusively the work of the person whose trademark it bears; a manuscript.
- A document, as a letter, deed, or will, completely inside handwriting of the person from who it continues and whoever act it purports is.
- Any writing, as a letter, deed, testament, etc., completely authored by the person from who it purports to proceed.
- handwritten book or document
- the advanced photograph (or photographic record) which contains information for reproducing a three-dimensional picture by holography
- to make a holographic picture of, by holography.
- completely compiled by anyone in whose title it appears, as a manuscript document or page.
- Definition for "holograph"
- A document written completely into the handwriting of…
- View More
- Sentence for "holograph"
- In "Enhancing Government," Erwin Chemerinsky provides…
- View More
- Synonym for "holograph"
- Hypernym for "holograph"
- Same Context for "holograph"