- A Mediterranean evergreen tree (Quercus ilex) having whole or toothed leaves with a dark green upper area and a yellowish or white reduced area. Also known as holly oak.
- An evergreen tree, Quercus ilex, indigenous to the Mediterranean region
- evergreen pine of southern Europe having will leave somewhat resembling those of holly; yields a difficult wood
- real wood regarding the holm-oak tree
Definition for "holm oak"
- A Mediterranean evergreen tree (Quercus ilex) having whole…
Synonym for "holm oak"
Hypernym for "holm oak"