- Chiefly British An island in a river.
- The holly.
- a typical evergreen oak, of European countries, Quercus ilex; the holm-oak.
- Land that is prone to floods; a river island.
- an islet, sometimes with holly shrubs.
- a typical evergreen oak, of Europe (Quercus Ilex); -- labeled as also ilex, and holly.
- An islet in a river.
- minimal, flat land.
- A hill. Layamon. An islet or a river-island; when you look at the Orkneys, a little area off a larger one.
- A river-meadow; a reduced flat system of wealthy land because of the side of a river.
- The holm-oak.
Sentence for "holm"
- In Portuguese, it was called carrasqueira,…
Rhyme for "holm"
Same Context for "holm"
Variant for "holm"