- A tall plant (Alcea rosea) native to the Middle East and extensively cultivated for its showy groups of large, variously colored plants. Also called althea.
- any one of a few flowering flowers regarding the genus Alcea when you look at the Malvaceae family members.
- A species of Althæa (Althæa rosea), bearing plants of various colors; -- called also rose mallow.
- A plant, Althea rosea, associated with the natural order Malvaceæ.
- any one of various tall plants regarding the genus Alcea; indigenous to the center East but commonly naturalized and cultivated for the huge variously coloured flowers
- some of different flowers associated with the genus Althaea; comparable to but having smaller plants than genus Alcea
Sentence for "hollyhock"
Same Context for "hollyhock"
Variant for "hollyhock"
Urban Dictionary for "hollyhock"