- The theory that living matter or the truth is comprised of natural or unified wholes which are greater than the simple amount of their components.
- A holistic investigation or system of therapy.
- A theory or belief the entire is greater than the sum of the parts.
- A practice predicated on these types of concept or belief.
- the idea the parts of any entire cannot exist and cannot be recognized except in their relation to the whole
- Definition for "holism"
- The theory that living matter or the truth…
- View More
- Sentence for "holism"
- Hypernym for "holism"
- Cross Reference for "holism"
- Etymologically Related for "holism"
- Same Context for "holism"