- A card in stud poker that is dealt face-down and therefore the owner is certainly not obliged to show before the showdown.
- Informal One thing presented in book until it can be utilized advantageously.
- A playing card, dealt face down, your owner need not unveil before showdown
- some thing held in reserve, or concealed, until it is of good use
- (poker) a playing card dealt face down rather than uncovered before the showdown
- any possessions being concealed until they could be utilized advantageously
- Definition for "hole card"
- Hypernym for "hole card"
- Cross Reference for "hole card"