- some of particular coarse weedy plants regarding the genera Ambrosia, Erigeron, or Heracleum.
- Any coarse weedy natural herb.
- An umbelliferous plant, of genus Heracleum, some of them being poisonous.
- particular plants through the genera Ambrosia, Erigeron, or Heracleum.
- A common grass (Ambrosia artemisiæge). See ambrosia, 3.
- In The United Kingdomt, the Heracleum Sphondylium.
- One of several plants, as Heracleum Sphondylium, Polygonum aviculare, and Ambrosia artemisiæfolia. The poisonous hogweed is Aristolochia grandiflora of the West Indies.
- in West Indies, any one of a few flowers of the genus Boerhaavia, specifically B. erecta, which is a great deal relished by hogs.
- high coarse plant having dense stems and group of white to purple flowers
Sentence for "hogweed"
Hypernym for "hogweed"
Variant for "hogweed"
Urban Dictionary for "hogweed"