- A young colt or sheep of either sex from about 9 to eighteen months of age (until it cuts 2 teeth).
- The meat of a hogget (sheep).
- A young boar regarding the second year.
- a new boar of this 2nd year.
- A sheep or colt change this has passed its first 12 months.
- a boar for the 2nd 12 months.
- A sheep or colt one or more yr old.
- a sheep to age 12 months; one yet becoming sheared
Definition for "hogget"
- A young colt or sheep of either sex…
Sentence for "hogget"
Hypernym for "hogget"
Urban Dictionary for "hogget"